Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pudding Cookies

Oh my goodness these are so good I could eat a bucket full of them! Make sure you use an electric mixer because the batter is really stiff. I did them in my Kitchen Aid and they took about 2 minutes. Mmmm. Yummy.

INGREDIENTS
1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup sour cream
2 eggs

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.

In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and instant pudding. Stir in the sour cream and eggs until well blended. Batter will be stiff. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.

Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. When cool, frost with chocolate frosting if desired.

1 comments:

Fletcher Family said...

I definately want to try this one...they sound so yummy. If I had the stuff I would make them now! Thanks for sharing! ;)