Friday, September 2, 2011

August's Menu

Here you go Lynne. I only planned three weeks of meals last month and I haven't done September yet, but here's what I have. Hope it gives you some inspiration.

M - Chicken Spaghetti
T - Chicken Sandwiches
W - Soup night. I have to confess that in an effort to save money on the grocery budget, soup night is often Ramen night. Drop in an egg/canned meat and add some frozen veggies and you've got an alright super cheap meal.
Th - Orange Chicken
F - Hamburgers
S - Potluck family picnic... I took Pasta Salad
Su - Mac n Cheese
M - Lasagna with salad
T - Leftovers
W - Creamy Ham n Mac
Th - Soup night
F - Tuna Casserole
S - Taquitos from freezer
Su - Mac n Cheese
M - Biscuits and Gravy
T -Chicken Enchiladas
W - Corn Chowder
Th - Soup Night
F - Pizza
S - Fish
Su - Fettuccine Alfredo

0 comments: