Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stroganoff


This is what we had for dinner tonight. Extrememly quick and easy. I know that you don't all like mushrooms, but T doesn't like them either and he still likes this. So, if you are daring, give it a try!

1 can cream of mushroom soup
4 oz of sour cream
1/4 - 1/2 lb of browned ground beef
1 lb of pasta (I like rotini, but any will do)

Make pasta according to package directions. Add remaining ingredients in sauce pan. Stir together until nice and hot. Pour over pasta.

(This is kind of weird timing, but I had someone tonight tell me about how they do their french toast in a crockpot. Put the bread in, pour their milk/egg mixture over and cook until there is no more moisture.)

1 comments:

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

I've done something similar in the crock pot with stew meat and cream of chicken soup. It's super easy and yummy!