Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Spice Latte


I'm not a coffee drinker, but I thought that you guys might like this, so if you try it, let me know! This was done in a crockpot.

--2 cups milk (I used 1%)
--2 T canned pumpkin
--2 T white sugar
--2 T vanilla (not a typo. it asks for tablespoons)
--1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
--1/2 cup brewed espresso or 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee
--garnish with whipped cream

The Directions.
Put it all in a crockpot (as small as a 1.5 qt) whisk together and leave for a couple of hours.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Andrea introduced me to your blog. Pumpkin Spice Latte in the crock pot?! Right up my alley!

Fletcher Family said...

I knew you loved me! I will definately try this one out! :)

Trent-n-Lynne said...

I forgot to say that I have a Little Dipper if someone wants to use it for this. Also, the recipie is for 2 plus a little servings.

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

I have a little one too. I've never used it, but this is a perfect excuse!

Mullin family said...

Great beverage for Bunco parties. Yum!